MAAD 'Trill' Unisex T-shirt (Light edition)
You Save: $10.00 (25%)
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
True + Real = Trill. Simple.
Get it now!
- Superior comfort and fit
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Check out the size guide for dimensions
- 3-5 business days
- 7-14 days to US, CAN, UK, Europe, AU, NZ
- 5-10 days to Asia
- 15-30 days to South / Central America and Africa
How much is shipping
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all items!
- Note: UK customers may occasionally incur a UK customs charge for import tax and handling, however, this is unlikely. If this occurs please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reimburse you for all costs
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
*Approximate Shipping Time
Australia, New Zealand
Central & South America, Africa
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
Please note: the above shipping times are under normal circumstances. Please allow for possible delays due to COVID-19 effects and during peak times of the year (eg Christmas).
If you're not sure, just email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship to most countries. If you're unsure, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by entering your tracking number on the Tracking page (you can find it from the main menu). Otherwise, you can contact us by chat or email the customer support desk at email@example.com
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, sometimes they are shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way
What happens if my package is lost or missing?
- MAAD styles is not liable if the incorrect address is placed during the checkout process. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct before processing your order. If we have made an error we will fully take responsibility for the original order that was made for you at no charge
Who pays Customs and Taxes?
- MAAD styles are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may be charged custom fees when they arrive in your country
- All sales taxes are to be paid by the customer for all purchases made on the MAAD styles online store, Facbeook and Instagram shops
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is your Refund Policy?
- There are 2 types of items MAAD styles sells, and they have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If the item is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund
- Fashion Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If the item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return fashion items unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
7 Spring Court, 188 Hermon Hill, E18, 1QL, London, UK
How do I exchange a fashion item for a different size?
- If your fashion item doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying them on). Send your unworn and unwashed items to:
ATTENTION: EXCHANGES - SIZE
7 Spring Court, 188 Hermon Hill, E18, 1QL, London, UK
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back
- You have 30 days to exchange your item
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. You can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I received the wrong fashion item or my fashion item is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right fashion item. We will send you a new fashion item and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes, but we'll make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
T-SHIRTS (coming soon)
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on good quality t-shirts of various brands
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure company for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibres of the garment. This allows high quality and colourful designs, plus fast turnaround
What is the sizing on your apparel?
- Pretty standard sizing, but please refer to the sizing chart on the website. If you've got any questions, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away